To achieve the work of practicing reality that is called training. PLC training is the technically teaching that improves the technical life. It’s use of factory, industry and others control systems. When the systems are setup and operate accurately then it’s running properly. If you want to connect properly, you need proper training. So there is no alternative way to training. Through PLC training we can acquire real knowledge about its use, connection and management system. So, PLC training is very important of our technical life.
This course is designed to equip the novice with no prior PLC programming experience with the basic tools necessary to create a complete PLC program using ladder logic common to most current platforms.
PLC I shows you how to program with the emphasis on stepping stool rationale, which is the most well known PLC programming dialect. The objective is to show you all that you have to know to make a PLC do what you need it to do. You are likewise given all the product important to both CREATE and RUN your own projects live – appropriate without anyone else PC.
PLC II constrains you to take what you’ve realized and tackle issue after logically more difficult issue unassisted. You get a spec and are told essentially: “Influence it to work, and don’t advance until the point that you have.” After, you get the opportunity to watch me explain every one also. Before the end, you don’t simply know how to program – you are a PROGRAMMER.
Course contain for PLC Training…
- ON/OFF Program for single output.
- ON/OFF Program for multi output.
- Sequential Delay Output ON Program.
- Sequential Delay Output ON/OFF Program.
- Flashing Program for single output.
- Flashing Program for double output.
- Latching Control Circuit.
- Normally Closed Contact in Series Connection.
- SET/RST – Latched and Unlatched Circuit.
- Conditional Control Circuit.
- First-in Priority Circuit.
- Entry/Exit Control of the Underground Car Park.
- Water level control.
- Forward/Reverse Control for the Three-Phase Asynchronous Motor.
- Control of Star Delta connection.
- Traffic Lights Control.
- Apple Conveyor control system.